JARVIS AND T-ROUTER™
THE SMART FACTORY ACCORDING TO TERA: THE TOOLS FOR A SMART BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
In smart factories data acquisition systems monitor physical processes, by creating a virtual copy of real production and sending accurate data to the supervisor.
JARVIS is an IT product owned by Tera Automation, which enables the interaction and connection between machines and the company's ERP system. While the machine works, the system creates a database with the real-time production data, as chosen by the client, i.e. variables related to the machine.
Collected data can be fully adapted to the client's needs: as a matter of fact, JARVIS offers the option of memorizing all production data, displaying them as analytical graphs and sorting them by product design, unit of measurement, date etc., thus allowing to obtain a clear view of production development over time.
JARVIS is a web app, which can be queried using a browser and which runs locally, so that there is no risk of data breach. Its graphs are easy to read and can be consulted via any device provided with a browser (iOS, Android, Windows, etc.).
JARVIS requires a T-ROUTER™ to connect an external computer to the machine's network. Moreover, T-Router™ provides a remote access to Tera Automation's machines - wherever they might be in the world - to carry out diagnostic and control operations, as well as software changes and updates.
THE ADVANTAGES OF DATA AVAILABILITY
- Solving critical issues
- Implementing production
- Monitoring staff
- Optimizing resources
- Monitoring business
- Carrying out preventive maintenance (MTBF – Meantime between failures)
THE ADVANTAGES OF A REMOTE CONNECTION
- Our machines (wherever they might be in the world) can be accessed remotely to carry out diagnostic operations, changes, customizations and software updates
- No need for additional software
- Risk reduction and cost optimization
HOW DO YOU WANT TO MAKE YOUR BUSINESS SMARTER?
Jarvis BASE - an Excel document stored in a USB key contains the data
Jarvis PLUS - data are displayed in a dashboard and include analytical data and communication with the company's management system via T-ROUTER™
It can communicate with the company's existing management system.
JARVIS IN A NUTSHELL:
- Machine – ERP connection
- Data analysis and dashboard
- Acquisition and storage of production data in order to simplify process management
- No risk of data breach
- It can be installed in any machine, even if they are not made by Tera Automation
- Any parameter can be monitored, according to the client's needs
- Customizable and easy-to-use interface
T-ROUTER™ IN A NUTSHELL:
- remote access to Tera Automation's machines, wherever they might be in the world
- remote access to carry out diagnostic and control operations
- remote access to change, customize and update the software
This device needs an Internet access, whether cable, Wi-Fi or even by SIM card, according to the client's needs.
Its great advantages:
- 24h assistance
- Shortened response time in case of problems (troubleshooting)
It takes pictures, classifies and collects data through an optical visor. It captures images in high definition and thanks to OCR technology, is able to read the serial number to store the image amongst the tracking data recorded in Jarvis.
Its great advantages:
- performing tool for quality control
- constant product supervision
- product traceability
FULL, IMMEDIATE SUPPORT WITHOUT BORDERS
We can access the PLC of machines connected to T-Router™ directly from our technical office and we are thus able to analyze malfunctions, solve them and update the software.
That's why the T-Router™ is so essential for an efficient assistance service, wherever our machines might be in the world. The remote control system prevents long production interruptions and optimizes costs.
ASK FOR MORE INFORMATION
TERA AUTOMATION S.R.L.
Via Romena, 7/9 - Loc. Porrena
52014 Poppi (AR) - Italy
Phone: +39 0575536625
Fax: +39 0575539851
USA: New York