ROBOTIC CELL FOR PALLETIZING AND DEPALLETIZING ITEMS
T-Flexipack™ is a robotic cell whose purpose is to carry out palletizing and depalletizing operations with items of different shapes and sizes.
The robotic cell can pick up and place objects to handle from and on:
- a conveyor belt
- a box/case
- a pallet.
That's why the most distinctive feature of the T-Flexipack™ robotic cells for palletizing is definitely their flexible application. This machine also takes its name from its flexible shape: its compact size is without any doubt a big advantage and, depending on the application type, it can change design according to the specific needs of the sector and the client.
AREAS OF APPLICATION OF ROBOTIC CELLS FOR PALLETIZING
- Food industry
- Clothing industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Leather goods
- Decor items, doors and windows
THE ADVANTAGES OF A ROBOTIC CELL FOR PALLETIZING
- 24-hour processing
- Process does not need to be supervised
- Very reliable and quality is consistent
- It can adapt to several designs
- Decrease in production costs
- The robot is much faster than humans: productivity increase
THE T-FLEXIPACKTM ROBOTIC CELL FOR PALLETIZING AND/OR DEPALLETIZING IS MADE OF:
- Structure supporting the robot;
- 2D vision system or loading station with centering and blocking system of the component;
- Palletizing station equipped with sensors to monitor the process;
- Anthropomorphic robot, SCARA or Cartesian robot with optional Industry 4.0;
- Single or multiple gripping system, depending on the type and quantity of objects;
- HMI with touch screen to manage and control the T-FlexipackTM;
- Electric panel board with electric equipment and CNC and robot connections.
THE T-FLEXIPACK™ FOR PALLETIZING/ DEPALLETIZING WORK?
1 – The cell receives one or more components for palletizing;
2 – The object is blocked and centered or is detected by a vision system;
3 – The robot takes one or more individual pieces and makes the pallet;
4 – The finished pallet leaves the cell.
The protective box with steel and Plexiglas framework can be equipped with a laser guard system: as soon as operators come closer, the laser guard systems tells the robot to slow down and when operators access the robot's working space, the robot stops. This system allows getting rid of physical barriers, while keeping a high level of security in compliance with UNI EN ISO 13855:2010 standard.
Industry 4.0 package: JARVIS system + T-Router™
The robotic cell can be equipped with a collection, storage and management system of production data (JARVIS) to manage the machine in a smarter way. This software is supported by a T-Router™ which can also solve potential problems and control the cell remotely. Learn more about Tera's tools for a smart factory.
Security Camera Set
Four security cameras mounted on the cell allow you to constantly monitor the whole process from your smartphone whenever you want.
For each T-FLEXIPACKTM installation, we provide our clients with training, so that operators can learn how to easily handle cells.
Moreover, our 24/7 assistance service prevents long production interruptions, wherever our clients might be in the world.
Our support team can be reached via direct call, remotely or with maintenance contracts.
ASK FOR MORE INFORMATION
TERA AUTOMATION S.R.L.
Via Romena, 7/9 - Loc. Porrena
52014 Poppi (AR) - Italy
Phone: +39 0575536625
Fax: +39 0575539851
USA: New York