SYSTEM FORINGOT SERIALIZATION AND STAMPING
ONE MODULE INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR THE FINISHING OF PRECIOUS METAL INGOTS
To say that T-Finishing™ is just a machine would be an understatement, since it combines several tools necessary for the final processing steps of precious metal ingots in one working station. The standard machine configuration includes a hydraulic press for the logo stamping and a micro-dot marking machine for the serialization of numerical data. However, thanks to its circular shape, the machine can be equipped with many integration tools, such as the laser marking machine or an optical visor (T-Photo Viewer) for quality control.
With the T-Finishing™ process, it is possible to stamp the serial number and mark the company's logo on gold and silver ingots of any size, including 400-ounce Good Delivery gold ingots and 1,000-ounce Good Delivery silver ingots.
This system can significantly increase production levels, optimize time dedicated to each process and reach full autonomy, if it is fitted with a robot which can pick and place ingots on the inlet and outlet conveyor belts.
IS AVAILABLE AS:
CRITICAL ISSUES AND DISADVANTAGES OF THE TRADITIONAL SYSTEM
- Logo application and serialization of numerical data are two different steps, therefore processing takes more time
- Several machines, which are usually bulky, are needed
- Finishing of large volumes requires a long time
- Staff is exposed to risks
- Machines require the constant presence of one or more operators
THE ADVANTAGES OF AN AUTOMATED SOLUTION
- Less time must be dedicated to logo application and serialization which are now carried out in a single machine
- Press and marking machine in one module
- Automatic finishing of large volumes in reduced times
- Increasing safety for staff
- The whole process can be automated, if it is fitted with a robot and other working stations (laser marking machine, optical visor for quality control, brushing machine) thanks to its circular shape; the whole production can be traced with integrated software devices (JARVIS).
WHICH TYPE OF INGOT DO YOU NEED TO STAMP AND SERIALIZE?
12-ton or 23-ton hydraulic press Production from 120 up to 160 kilobar of gold/silver per hour
SFinishing system for:
- gold ingots
- silver ingots
THE MACHINE IN A NUTSHELL:
- Automated system to stamp gold or silver ingots weighing from one ounce up to 1 kilobar
- Both logos and serial numbers can be stamped in one working station
- Smooth and continuous work flow thanks to the rotating table which can be changed by operators according to the ingot shape
- Conveyor belt to load and unload ingots, which can be connected to other machines
- PLC control panel board
- Hourly output: from 120 up to 160 kilobar of gold and silver per hour
- 12-ton or 23-ton T-Press™ hydraulic press to print the logo
- T-Numbering™ dot matrix marking machine
- Other working stations can be added, such as a control system with vision control system or an automatic brushing machine
THE T-FINISHING™ AUTOMATED SYSTEM WORK?
T-Finishing™ is an automated system which can encompass several working stations, such as: a press for ingot stamping, T-Numbering™ for ingot serialization, a vision system for quality control and/or digital image acquisition of products and the following recording in the company's archives.
Ingots can be placed manually one by one on the T-Finishing™ rotating table, or they can be placed on the inlet conveyor belt, so as to automate the production cycle.
The first stop for ingots is the press. The rotating table brings the ingot under the stamp, placing it in the dedicated working area. The press detects the presence of the ingot and carries out the stamping. Once it has finished, the table activates again and brings the next ingot under the stamp, as well as the stamped ingot to the following working station, the T-Numbering™ machine.
In the second working station, the ingot is detected and serialized (or marked), according to the customer's requests. The T-Numbering™ tool offers very accurate and high-quality performances and can easily mark codes, numbers, letters, images, etc. on several types of objects and surfaces made of metal and plastic.
At the end of the process, the ingot is transferred to the outlet, where it is collected either manually or by the conveyor belt.
AUTOMATION FOR AN UNPARALLED CUSTOMIZATION OF INGOTS
Each Tera Automation machine can be conceived as part of a modular line which can be combined according to the company's needs and facility space. Each machine can be fitted to existing machines and a full line can be developed over time.
T-Finishing™ is a comprehensive finishing system for precious metal ingots, which, despite its already high automation level, can be combined to other machines, according to each operator's specific needs.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
FULL, IMMEDIATE SUPPORT WITHOUT BORDERS
A support service can be deemed efficient, only if it does not require halting production for long periods of time, wherever the customers might be in the world.
Our support team can be reached via direct call, remotely or with maintenance contracts. That means saving time and money.
Constant availability of spare parts
Our support service is particularly efficient, because we provide spare parts which are manufactured even with our own CNC machine, our warehouse is fully stocked with the most important spare parts and we guarantee a fast delivery.
Along with the T-Finishing™ machine, we provide an original Tera Automation spare parts package, so as to ensure that the machine always operates at full potential. Keeping a stock of the main spare parts is absolutely essential to guarantee production continuity and carry out simple maintenance tasks in an effective and timely manner. Our support team will create the spare parts package most suitable for your needs.
T-Finishing™ is equipped with all necessary material to obtain a constant quality over time:
- T-Press™ stamps
- Rotating table
- T-Numbering™ marking stylus
ASK FOR MORE INFORMATION
TERA AUTOMATION S.R.L.
Via Romena, 7/9 - Loc. Porrena
52014 Poppi (AR) - Italy
Phone: +39 0575536625
Fax: +39 0575539851
USA: New York