T-FLEXICELL ROBOTIC CELLS FOR HANDLING OPERATIONS
ROBOTIC CELLS TO HANDLE OBJECTS
T-Flexicell™ is a robotic cell whose purpose is to handle objects of different shapes and sizes. It can even automate the handling of objects with complex geometry, spherical objects, objects with non-homogeneous surfaces or multiform objects.
The T-Flexicell™ robotic cell handles objects with different designs and can carry out many operations, such as:
- Sorting: this is the ideal application for those companies needing to sort out a wide variety of products. Items can be thrown in the hopper in a random manner and the robot selects and/or sorts them out according to shape, color, size, weight, etc. thanks to the vision system integrated to the robot cell.
- Deburring: the robot inside the cells picks up the incoming objects and, with the help of a grinder integrated to the cell, removes all burrs, the residues left by cutting operations.
- Painting: Depending on the size and shape of the components to paint, the robotic cell takes on different features, although its main properties remain unaltered: compactness, flexibility, and versatility.
- Welding: Depending on the type of welding to perform, the robotic cell takes on different features, although its main properties remain unaltered: compactness, flexibility, and versatility.
- Surface finishing: the robot takes the item and brings it to the brushes for the surface finishing process.
Processed or selected pieces are put in boxes or cases and given back to operators.
The most distinctive feature of the T-Flexicell™ robotic cells for handling is definitely their flexible application. T-Flexicell™ also takes its name from its flexible shape: its compact size is without any doubt a big advantage and, depending on the application type, it can change design according to the specific needs of the sector and the client.
AREAS OF APPLICATION OF ROBOTIC CELLS FOR HANDLING
- Fashion accessories
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Clothing and leather goods
- Leather goods
- Decor items and window fixtures
THE ADVANTAGES OF A ROBOTIC CELL FOR HANDLING
- 24-hour processing
- Process does not need to be supervised
- The robot is much more precise and reliable than humans and quality is much more consistent: increase of productivity and product quality
- Flexible application (it can be used in many industrial fields)
- It can adapt to several designs
- Decrease in production costs
- Process monitoring
THE T-FLEXICELLTM ROBOTIC CELL FOR HANDLING OPERATIONS IS MADE OF:
- Structure supporting the robot;
- 2D vision system;
- 6-axis anthropomorphic robot;
- Custom gripping systems either printed in 3D or made with precision mechanical machining;
- HMI with touch screen to manage and control the T-FlexicellTM;
- Electric panel board with electric equipment and CNC and robot connections.
THE T-FLEXICELL™ FOR HANDLING WORK?
1 – The cell receives the component to handle;
2 – The robot detects the object by means of the vision system;
3 – The robot handles the object;
4 – The robot gives back the handled objects.
The protective box with steel and Plexiglas framework can be equipped with a laser guard system: as soon as operators come closer, the laser guard systems tells the robot to slow down and when operators access the robot's working space, the robot stops. This system allows getting rid of physical barriers, while keeping a high level of security in compliance with UNI EN ISO 13855:2010 standard.
Industry 4.0 package: JARVIS system + T‐Router™
The robotic cell can be equipped with a collection, storage and management system of production data (JARVIS) to manage the machine in a smarter way. This software is supported by a T-Router™ which can also solve potential problems and control the cell remotely. Learn more about Tera's tools for a smart factory.
Security Camera Set
Four security cameras mounted on the cell allow you to constantly monitor the whole process from your smartphone whenever you want.
For each T-FLEXICELLTM installation, we provide our clients with training, so that operators can learn how to easily handle cells.
Moreover, our 24/7 assistance service prevents long production interruptions, wherever our clients might be in the world.
Our support team can be reached via direct call, remotely or with maintenance contracts.
ASK FOR MORE INFORMATION
TERA AUTOMATION S.R.L.
Via Romena, 7/9 - Loc. Porrena
52014 Poppi (AR) - Italy
Phone: +39 0575536625
Fax: +39 0575539851
USA: New York